Accountant I – Finance
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyzes financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements and assists management in coordinating implementation of accounting procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience. Experience must include working with monthly and annual close of general ledger and balancing general ledger accounts (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Cash for example.)
- Must be computer literate with preference given to experience with Microsoft Excel and Word; use 10-key adding machine; have experience with computerized accounting.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Accounting/Finance/Business from an accredited school
- Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly
Florence, SC, United States