Accounting Clerk II – Finance
- Prepares accounts payable invoices and check requests for timely payment, including assignment of correct general ledger account numbers and verification of invoice information.
- Enters accounts payable items into accounts payable software and verifies data for accuracy.
- Creates new vendors in accounts payable software, including obtaining W9s.
- Creates biweekly weekly accounts payable check runs.
- Researches items related to accounts payable invoices when additional information is required.
- Communicates with vendors and Procurement Services to resolve any issues relating to accounts payable invoices/issues.
- Minimum of 2 years related accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly
Florence, SC, United States