- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Serves as the departmental secretary to the Pee Dee AHEC.
- Performs administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, minute taking, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, answering question and request, coordinating events, managing program details, marketing, creating and distributing reports for the education program coordinators.
- Supports the AHEC staff with fulfilling their operations.
- A thorough knowledge of complex office procedures and functions are necessary.
- Utilizes office procedures, computer applications and programs, and various office equipment to perform administrative assistant duties.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills are necessary.
A Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, an Associate’s degree in secretarial science or 5 years’ equivalent work related experience is required. Good communication skills and the ability to work with the team with minimal supervision. High level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Constant Contact. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly in a high-paced environment. Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed. Proven ability to anticipate needs, identify opportunities, and manipulate outcomes for improvement. High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity; ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels and to work well in a team framework. Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
Florence, SC, United States