Administrative Specialist, Home Health, Full Time
Administrative Specialist – Home Health
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for ensuring branch staff is supported related to day-to-day Human Resources needs, coordination of telephone / API systems, overall management of agency supplies / mail, and processing of accounts payables.
- Assists branch management with HR related matters
- Processes HR related documentation
- Maintains personnel files, new employee orientation records and general HR inquiries
- Managing all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner
- Screens and routes calls to the appropriate agency staff
- Maintains administration of the phone system including adding / revising voice mail boxes, managing accurate employee phone rosters
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manages and orders office supplies (including agency specific forms) as needed.
- Manages, orders, and distributes medical supplies to field staff as needed.
- Manages and processes all accounts payable including routing to appropriate corporate department as needed.
Work Schedule: 80 Hours Biweekly. Full Time
Qualifications/Training: • Clerical skill and computer skill proficiency • Six months experience in home health agency. • Typing and general clerical skills. • Customer service and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations/Education: • Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school • Valid SC Driver’s License and must possess automobile liability insurance
Florence, SC, United States