Administrative Supervisor – Nursing Administration (Dillon)
- Ensure safe and adequate patient care during assigned shift.
- Serve as an administrative resource during the assigned shift.
- Serve as a clinical resource.
- Manage the administrative duties related to patient deaths.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Responsible for record keeping.
- Responsible for the storage and safety of medications.
- Responsible for reporting all quality concerns to the Director or Administrator on call for immediate action.
- Provides necessary leadership and overall coordination of activities to ensure the patient care objectives are achieved:
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures for Patient Services and the organization:
- Contains cost and utilizes resources in an efficient manner
- Competently manages physician and employee communication related to complaints, suggestions, and concerns.
- Minimum two-year related Associates Degree or BS Degree in Nursing.
- Licensed RN in South Carolina, maintain ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, and CPI Certification
- At least 3 years total related work experience
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly, rotating shifts
Dillon, SC, United States