Administrative Supervisor, Nursing Administration, Dillon
- Ensure safe and adequate patient care during assigned shift.
- Serve as an administrative resource during the assigned shift.
- Serve as a clinical resource.
- Manage the administrative duties related to patient deaths.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Responsible for record keeping.
- Responsible for the storage and safety of medications.
- Responsible for reporting all quality concerns to the Director or Administrator on call for immediate action.
- Provides necessary leadership and overall coordination of activities to ensure the patient care objectives are achieved, communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff, and administration, maintains a good working relationship within all departments, and demonstrates an understanding of the overall CE, OE, Q&S plan for the organization and individual departments for patient services.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures for Patient Services and the organization.
- Contains cost and utilizes resources in an efficient manner.
- Competently manages physician and employee communication related to complaints, suggestions, and concerns.
- Minimum of an associate degree in nursing
- Licensed RN in South Carolina, maintain ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, and CPI Certification
- At least 3 years total related work experience
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly; Primarily dayshift with rotating weekends and to assist with night coverage when needed.
Dillon, SC, United States