Administrative Supervisor, PRN, Nights, Nursing Administration, Cheraw
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by, promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking, engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements, and promoting improvement.
- Ensure safe and adequate patient care during the assigned shift.
- Serve as an administrative resource during the assigned shift.
- Serve as a clinical resource.
- Manage the administrative duties related to patient deaths.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Responsible for record keeping.
- Responsible for the storage and safety of medications.
- Responsible for reporting all quality concerns to the Director or Administrator on call for immediate action.
- At least 3 years but typically less than 5 years of total related work experience
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS, ACLS, PALS
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Cheraw, SC, United States