Annual Giving Officer
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co- workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Develop and implements, in collaboration with ED and development officers, a focused annual giving program for general funding as well as specific health system programs and departments
- Oversees the prospect research system to analyze potential giving opportunities.
- Oversee the online giving portal for the website
- Produce quarterly reports on fundraising progress through different methods to determine where the foundation is ahead and where adjustments need to be made
- Work with the development team to assess and generate portfolios each year (minimum) or as needed throughout the year
- Develops and implements, in collaboration with the ED and development officers, an annual giving program including, but not limited to:
- Employee Campaign
- Direct mail
- High-end annual giving (gifts of $500 – $2,500/year)
- Online giving
- Works closely with the Executive Director, and collaborates with other team members to ensure the successful execution of fundraising campaigns, donor engagement, and administrative tasks related to development initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Salesforce, Microsoft, PowerPoint and Publisher experience
- Four-year college degree in related field -will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Two years’ experience in donor relations and stewardship, events planning, volunteer recruitment and/or sale plus
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States