AVP of IT Acute Clinical Support – Information Technology
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking
- engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements
- promoting improvement
- Provides overall leadership for corporate information systems; technology planning, acquisition, design, implementation and ongoing support.
- Manage IT leaders and staff, directly and indirectly as assigned.
- Responsible for the successful completion of IT projects, specific to Clinical applications in coordination with other leaders which support the organization.
- Promote new systems and represent positively to the user community
- Promote and maintain positive vendor relationships in the interest of McLeod
- Maintain an external network of healthcare contacts, collaborating for knowledge share and technology growth opportunities for the organization.
- Serves the McLeod Health organization as an advisor, helping to mentor and develop leaders and staff while overseeing the acute clinical needs of the organization working collaboratively with IT and Operational teams across facilities.
Job Type: Full time 80 hours biweekly
A minimum of 10 years leadership in information technology including experience in applications, interfaces, databases, data extraction, and reporting in a clinically focused organization.
Must have experience in a clinical role, preferably nursing
Must have project management skills with advanced system implementation and conversion experience. Customer service oriented, positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to lead and ability to adapt to change.
Bachelor’s degree in a clinical, information management, or related field required, Masters level preferred.
Florence, SC, United States