AVP Of Surgical Services
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assumes the Administrative and Leadership responsibilities for the operational and improvement activities of assigned departments delivering care, services to patients and support.
- Supervises multi-position employees in order to contribute to the overall goals of the Medical Center.
- Develop and Operationalize communicated direction and the objectives of the Vice President of Patient Services or immediate supervisor.
- Assumes Administrative and Leadership responsibilities while ensuring compliance of DNV, CMS and other regulatory standards.
- Routinely monitors the work environment for safety, environmental, service and improvement needs.
- Maintains official records and documents to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for various hospital departments assigned by the Vice President of Patient Services.
- Responsible for the successful completion of annual projects supporting the corporation.
- Develops leaders, staff and the overall business unit.
- Achieves budgetary goals and seeks to reduce cost of care and services in areas of responsibility.
- Serve as a liaison with department chairs, medical directors, physicians, surgeons, primary and consulting physicians, medical center personnel and the community.
- Maintains collegial relations and collaborates with other executive and clinical/support service managers in cross-functional process improvement.
- Promotes a positive customer service attitude, which encourages quality patient care and enhances the image and reputation of the organization.
- Provides for ongoing leadership growth and development for those within the areas of responsibility.
- Will take administrative call when assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive management experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree AND
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
Florence, SC, United States