Central Processing Technician – Certified (2nd shift 3p-11p)
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. The duties of the Central Processing Technician require knowledge of cleaning, preparation, sterilization, storage and
use of items from surgical services and other departments within the hospital.
4. Implant charging and ordering for surgical procedures.
5. Surgical case picking and issuing of sterile goods.
Qualifications/Training: Be able to pass the certification exam from an accredited school for Central Processing Technicians. Minimum of one year experience in Central Processing.
License/Certifications/Registrations/Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school. Certification must be maintained according to the certifying association’s requirements
Florence, SC, United States