Certified Medical Assistant – Primary Care Cheraw
- Greets patients, takes vital signs, history, and asks patient for chief complaint. Documents all relevant information, findings, and treatment in the patient’s chart.
- Escort patients to the exam room and prepare them to be seen by the physician.
- Assist the physician with the examination and treatment of patient when required.
- Assist with procedures and diagnostic testing when needed.
- Helps maintain the medical supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
- Provide support to the front office/PSC personnel when needed.
- Cleans and straightens examination room between patients according to OSHA standards.
- Keeps all necessary instruments clean and in examination rooms.
- Sets up and maintains equipment; immediately notifies appropriate personnel of any malfunction.
- Retrieves lab results throughout the day.
- Displays ability to retrieve lab results from Quest and Lab Corp computers.
- Pulls charts for lab results throughout the day.
- Maintains confidentiality in talking to patients, upholding policies, and setting an example.
- Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited school.
- Must have a valid certification from accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- Full-time; 80 hours bi-weekly
Cheraw, SC, United States