Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (PRN)
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
- Have graduated from an approved Nurse Anesthesia program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation
- Have successfully completed the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification
- Comply with criteria for recertification as defined by the AANA Council of Recertification
- Hold current S.C. official APRN License as a CRNA
- Must be active & in good standing with the AANA
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience required.
- PRN Coverage
McLeod Health Dillon stands as a proud member of the McLeod Health system that stretches from the Midlands to the Coast of South Carolina. McLeod Health Dillon continues its tradition of bringing health care to Dillon and the bordering counties of South and North Carolina with a valuable complement of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital has 79 acute care beds, cardiac, women’s, surgical, orthopedic and other services.
Dillon, SC, United States