Certified Surgical Technologist, Full time, Operating Room, Cheraw
- Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides routine and semi-complex nursing care to peri-operative patients.
- Provides a safe and therapeutic environment in providing for each surgical intervention.
- Collaborates with other health care team members and professionals to meet the patient’s surgical health care needs.
- Cleans, prepares, assembles, and stores equipment in the operating room.
- Works with procurement to inventory and stocks supply cabinets
- Successful completion of national certification exam before or within six (6) months of hire
- Graduate of a program that meets the educational requirements for Surgical Technician
- Must maintain current BLS certification
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly; call is required
Sign On Bonus Offered
Cheraw, SC, United States