Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
ANESTHETIST (PRN) CHERAWCheraw, South Carolina
ANESTHETIST (PRN) CHERAW
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The staff nurse anesthetist reports to the Director of Anesthesia. Supervises Anesthesia Technicians and support staff when anesthesia needs are present. Works closely with all O.R. personnel to ensure adequate patient outcomes during and after surgery. Must be able to communicate professionally with all Surgical Staff as well as Medical Center Staff.
MINIMAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Staff Nurse Anesthetist must have graduated from an accredited school of Nurse Anesthesia. The staff nurse anesthetist must hold a valid SC RN licensure as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse(APRN) and Current CRNA certification or be eligible to take the CRNA certification examination as a new graduate from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia. Candidate must also be a member in good standing to the AANA.
- Have graduated from an approved School of Nursing & hold a current S.C. license as a registered nurse.
- Have graduated from an approved Nurse Anesthesia program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation.
- Have successfully completed the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification.
- Comply with criteria for biennial recertification as defined by the AANA Council of Recertification.
- Hold current S.C. official APRN License as a CRNA.
Candidates must be able to perform all areas of anesthesia and be willing to work with anesthesiologists on a variety of cases. New graduates will be considered if graduated from an accredited school of Nurse Anesthesia.
Must be able to function “full-scope” within practice.
AGE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS:
As a staff nurse anesthetist, he or she will come in contact with the whole range of age specific population. He or she will maintain the highest qualifications of care for all populations served.
OSHA TASK CATEGORY:
This job is rated as an Osha Category 1 job. This includes tasks that involve exposure to blood and body fluids or tissues. Gloves, masks, safety glasses, protective cloth covers are to be worn appropriately according to the type of procedure or task. Probable or suspected exposure must be considered by the individual when judging the extent of personal protective clothing and equipment that should be worn.
Labor and Delivery Edpidural Skills and can work independently
SCHEDULE: 7:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. DURING WEEK DAY AND CALL
- Job Location
- Cheraw, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- RN CASE MANAGER (PRN) - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Clinical Nurse (Part-time) - Transfer Center Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching