Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANICCHERAW, South Carolina
BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
Maintains building components such as ceilings, walls, floors, roofs, doors, windows, elevators, stairways and building interior & exterior.
Replaces light bulbs, replaces damaged receptacle covers, unstops toilets, clears aerators, adjust ceiling vents and does minor electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs.
Repair doors, windows, furniture and building framework, paint walls, doors, windows and trim, laminate doors, cabinets and shelving, replace floor tile (ceramic and vinyl), ceiling tile and vinyl base.
Repair fire rated wall, ceiling and floor assembly penetrations with approved UL rated firestop compounds.
Perform Preventive Maintenance Measures.
Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies.
Log daily reading of equipment and systems as assigned.
Review Work Orders daily and complete associated tasks/repairs by Type/Priority.
Perform other maintenance duties as requested.
This summary of responsibilities is not intended to be a complete or limiting description of the functions that the employee may be requested to undertake.
Working weekends and different shifts will be required.
Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel, and follow safety protocols.
Makes initial determination of how to affect repairs and refers extensive repairs to appropriate technician.
Perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years of experience maintaining commercial/industrial building systems.
- In lieu of 4 years’ experience, 2 years building maintenance experience and a Technical School Associate degree is acceptable.
- Must be able to demonstrate general computer data entry
Work scheduled: 80 hours bi-weekly. Will work in one or more facilities such as; Clarendon, Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Cheraw
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Due to insurance regulations, must be at least 21 years of age with a valid SC driver's license.
- Job Location
- CHERAW, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching