Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Certified Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - Cheraw (PRN - As Needed)Cheraw, South Carolina
Certified Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - Cheraw (PRN - As Needed)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Job Description: Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides routine and semi-complex nursing care to peri-operative patients. Provides a safe and therapeutic environment in providing for each surgical intervention. Collaborates with other health care team members and professionals to meet the patient’s surgical health care needs. Cleans, prepares, assembles, and stores equipment in the operating room. Works with procurement to inventory and stocks supply cabinets.
- Successful completion of national certification exam before or within six (6) months of hire.
- Graduate of a program that meets the educational requirements for Surgical Technician.
- Must maintain current BLS certification.
- Job Location
- Cheraw, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse - Recovery Room (72 hrs biweekly) Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Cheraw Emergency Services - Nights (part time) Cheraw, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - OB Unit (Dillon campus) Dillon, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching