Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Certified Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - CherawCheraw, South Carolina
Certified Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - Cheraw
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Certified Surgical Technologist utilizes knowledge of surgical instrumentation and equipment, procedures, sterile technique, and asepsis to maintain the operating room environment and assist the surgeon in meeting the needs of patients and their significant others during surgical procedures or deliveries performed at McLeod Health Cheraw.
- At times the CST also works under the direct supervision of the staff nurse to assist the nurse in meeting the patients’ basic needs of comfort, hygiene, and nutrition through obtaining data for assessment, assisting in the provision of care, and supporting the smooth operation of the department by performing tasks associated with general unit organization and orderliness.
- The CST does not supervise other workers.
- 80 hours biweekly; shifts as scheduled; call is required
- Certified as a CST in SC
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience
- Job Location
- Cheraw, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching