Clerical Associate II – McLeod Cardiology Associates – Sumter
Clerical Associate II
- Handles daily responsibilities in a customer service fashion. This includes all telephone calls, visitors, employees and other communications.
- Performs check in or check out duties accurately and according to office guidelines.
- Answers telephone calls and routes calls to appropriate person.
- Performs referrals, authorizations accurately and according to office guidelines.
- Assists patients with their account questions.
- Responsible for processing medical records requests as necessary.
- Helps with chart prep
- Goes to Manning cardiology office 2-3 times monthly to work as the front desk staff member.
- Performs a variety of clerical support functions.
- Experience with healthcare software helpful.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school
- 80 hours biweekly as scheduled
Sumter, SC, United States