Clerical Associate II – McLeod Orthopedics Seacoast
Little River, SC
McLeod Orthopedics Seacoast
Clerical Associate II
The Clerical Associate II is responsible for handling daily responsibilities in a customer service fashion. This includes all telephone calls, patients, visitors, employees and other communication; gives new patients proper registration forms to complete; enters demographic information into the computer; schedules appointments and re-appointments; collects co-payments at time of appointment; performs a variety of clerical support functions such as, pulls charts for next day appointments, files charts at the end of each day and maintains record keeping and filing system; answers telephone and routes calls to appropriate person.
- Basic knowledge of computer input.
- Must be able to perform basic clerical functions.
- Comprehend medical terminology.
- Good spelling and number skills.
- Clear, concise voice.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school”
- Full Time – 80 Hours Biweekly
- Must be able to train onsite for at least three weeks before working remotely.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Little River, SC, United States