Clerical Associate Lead, McLeod OB/GYN Associates
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Value.
2. List essential job responsibilities/expectations for this job.
3. Assist with claim rejection follow-up for accurate reimbursement.
4. Fills out disability/FMLA forms for patient’s.
5. Answers patient phone calls regarding billing and account inquiries.
6. Assist with scheduling of C-sections, Inductions and Surgery as needed.
7. Verifies and obtains precertification of office procedures, ie: IUD’s, etc.
8. Post patient payments that are made in the office.
Understanding of CPT/ICD10 coding, basic computer knowledge
HS diploma preferred /GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States