Clerical Associate, McLeod Health Primary Care River Hills
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Handles daily responsibilities in a customer service fashion. This includes all telephone calls, patients, visitors, employees, and other communications.
- For all assigned practices, assists with the following functions as needed/directed – to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for timely and accurate patient registration and check-in.
- Performs check-out duties accurately and according to established office guidelines
- Answers telephone and routes calls to appropriate person.
- Assist patients with account questions.
- Verify patients insurance benefits prior to the visit.
- Schedule appointments, insure that all records are in the system for patients that have been referred to the practice and records are forwarded to any practice that we refer to.
- Performs a variety of clerical support functions, which may include assisting practice leadership with API/timekeeping, scheduling provider/staff meetings, etc.
- Responsible for processing medical records request.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- HS diploma preferred/GED preferred from an accredited school
Little River, SC, United States