Clin Effect Care Mgr&Clin Educ, Quality and Safety
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Utilizes the problem solving process to improve care provided to patients as identified in the annual clinical effectiveness plan.
- Facilitates a physician led team to generate solutions to clinical care variances within McLeod Health.
- Expert in problem solving methodology, reliability theory, and change theory, and utilizes all in generating solutions to care opportunities.
- Works hand in hand with the medical staff leaders, operational effectiveness, and service excellence in this work
- Serves as Risk Manager liaison and maintains case log for patient complaints and grievances.
- Provides educational leadership to care providers to enhance specialized patient care within established clinical protocols.
- Assists caregivers with educational needs, problem resolution, and health management within the ambulatory practice setting
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff, and practice management in the planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiates clinical skills development programs within the parameters of established clinical and preceptorship models; monitors trends and implements educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Educates technical and patient care staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, and instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Serves as staff resource for any CE, OE, and SE initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Business, or other health related field, or enrolled in a Master’s program within 18 months and completed within 4 years of accepting position
- 5 years of clinical experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry up to 25 pounds occasionally, will involve some stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling, pushing and pulling with frequent standing and walking; requires manual dexterity with ability to perceive size, shape, temperature or texture; auditory and visual acuity required with attention to verbal abilities and color discrimination
Florence, SC, United States