Clinical Laboratory Extern
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and coworkers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control in areas of proficiency.
4. Evaluate validity of results obtained. Record and report results.
5. Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
6. Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants, and protocol.
7. Assist in maintaining supplies
Enrolled in recognized school of Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science or Medical Laboratory Technician.
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States