Clinical Nurse Manager – Nursing Administration (Dillon)
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients in, but not limited to, the ED/ICU.
- Serves as a clinical expert, primarily in ED/ICU, by keeping current with evidenced based practice, literature review and educational offerings.
- Supervises and monitors the interdisciplinary care of the patient in, but not limited to, the ED/ICU.
- Ensures compliance with established ED/ICU standards, policies, and specific standards of care.
- Continuously assesses the clinical environment of ED/ICU to identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Monthly, works a weekend shift and one night shift to ensure all staff needs are identified and addressed.
- Rounds daily on patients with High Risk for Hospital Acquired Condition’s for preventative measures.
- Educates staff of new quality initiatives.
- Encourages and facilitates use of appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff while making clinical rounds.
- Minimum 3 years of nursing experience
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Must possess a valid SC license-RN, BLS
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly; 8-4p, flexible Monday-Friday, occasional weekend time for special projects
Dillon, SC, United States