Contract Analyst- McLeod Physician Associates
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties related to Physician Contracts for all corporations owned by Mcleod Health.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of various reports regarding Physician Contracts.
- Compiles data, reviews files, and prepares reports related to physician contract management.
- Performs financial analysis regarding physician contracts as needed.
- Assists outside agencies, accountants or governmental agencies, with information as needed for their review of contracts.
- Monitors physician contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Provides support to hospital counsel regarding contracts as needed.
- Requires excellent communication, organization and computer skills.
- Demonstrates ability and initiative to perform duties with consistently high levels of accuracy, competency, and sound judgment.
Work Schedule-80 hours bi-weekly
Experience in Accounting or related field is required. Understanding of contract language and knowledge of physician contracts is preferred. Experience with PC-based applications, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Lawson. Must have strong Excel skills.
Minimum of a High school diploma/equivalent from an accredited school.
Accounting Degree is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- McLeod Health & Fitness Center – 100,000 square ft. facility
- competitive salaries
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Florence, SC, United States