CT Tech, Alternating Weekends, Part Time, Radiology Dept, Dillon
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the CT scanner.
- Provides high quality imaging to the radiologists
- Provides excellent patient care in CT
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the CT area
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an AMA approved school for Radiologic Technology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Current ARRT within 6 months of hire
- Part-time, 24 hours bi-weekly, alternating weekends
Dillon, SC, United States