Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
4. Processes completed images making sure they are of interpretable quality.
5. Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
6. Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
7. Performs all CT examinations during scheduled hours and is available for call.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Completion of an approved AMA school of radiologic technology
BLS certification required
ARRT within 12 months of completion of program
SCRQSA Radiography or Computed Tomography Certification
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States