CT Technologist, Day Shift
McLeod Health is the region’s destination for medical excellence. Our excellence extends from the Midlands to the Coast along the border of North and South Carolina – serving more than one million people. As medical needs grow – we grow, expand, and improve our facilities and services. The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. We have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach for patients looking for primary care and family physicians.
Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 800 physicians and 2,000 registered nurses, and more than 8,500 employees. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based.
Schedule: Day shift, 80 hours per pay period
Must have appropriate ARRT and SCRQSA credentials or have completed an approved AMA school of radiologic technology. Must obtain ARRT credentials within 12 months of completing the radiologic program.
BLS certification required
SCRQSA Radiography or Computed Tomography Certification
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
- Processes completed images making sure they are of interpretable quality.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all CT examinations during scheduled hours and is available for call.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Florence, SC, United States