Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
Ensure that the area post that he/she is assigned is secure.
The officers must investigate crime and traffic accidents.
The officer must make arrests in accordance with South Carolina Law, always operating within probable cause.
Using service excellence standards, ensure that the medical center is secure by maintaining patrols.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Actively participates in quarterly fire drills.
Work Schedule: 80 hours Bi-weekly
- Sled eligibility
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid SC driver’s license to operate a McLeod vehicle
- Must pass the MRMC Psychological Evaluation
- Must pass and meet firearms qualification
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Prior related experience
Below certifications may be obtained after hire
- BLS certification
- SLED Certification/Registration