Decision Support Accountant
- Reconciles daily data loads to the various source documents.
- Identifies data integrity issues and works with appropriate resources to resolve issues.
- Maintains the Decision Support system master files and updates as appropriate.
- Compiles financial and statistics reports used for on-going monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- Prepares ad hoc reports as assigned by the Decision Support Manager and/or Accounting Senior Manager.
- Supports end users with ad hoc reporting questions.
- Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly
2-3 years’ experience in database administration or related field preferred. Healthcare financial analysis a plus.
Proficient in Windows-based environment, specifically Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Power Point.
Proficient working knowledge of information systems including general ledger, patient accounting and decision support systems.
Basic knowledge of finance and accounting functions.
Basic knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Finance or related area.
Florence, SC, United States