Departmental Secretary for Hospitality (PT) – Florence
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and teamwork that reflects positively on Service Excellence.
- Performs clerical duties that contribute to the overall efficiency of the Department of Hospitality.
- Responsible for administrative assistance duties including answering phones and pages, submitting reports, database management, ordering supplies, events planning and preparation, submitting check requests and preparing meeting notes.
- Follows HIPAA regulations maintaining the strictest confidentiality and discretion.
- Responsible for Bereavement Card program.
- Receives, prioritizes and routes messages including telephone calls. When appropriate, addresses concern of caller.
- Assists with scheduling and payroll.
- Covers night/weekend shifts as assigned.
- Rounds on patients/visitors as assigned and as needed.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth.
- Demonstrates appropriate customer service and service recovery behavioral expectations.
- Recognizes potential or real problems as they arise, presents workable solutions and participates in their implementation as a contributing member of the healthcare team.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families, visitors, guests and staff.
- Responds to patient/family/visitor/guest’s needs, questions, concerns, problems and/or complaints in a compassionate, professional, timely and effective manner.
- Proactively takes ownership in service recovery, issue resolution and opportunities for improvement including real time resolution, referral to appropriate staff, follow up with patient/guest and documentation .
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States