Departmental Secretary – Outpatient Rehabilitative Services / PRN as needed
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Adheres to all policies/procedures and follows standard work.
- Performs tasks necessary to accomplish the daily operations of Outpatient Rehab and Sports Medicine.
- Ensures patient confidentiality through the proper maintenance of Protected Health Information.
- Maintains a positive attitude for conflict resolution.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all staff, patients, families and visitors by projecting an attitude of flexibility and positivity to benefit the team and patient.
- Utilizes Service Excellence Standards throughout the hospital and outlying programs by taking ownership of customer needs and handling customer complaints promptly and effectively using the service recovery approach.
Work schedule: PRN as needed; as scheduled (not benefit eligible) from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Qualifications /Training: Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in related field.
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations/Education: Minimum of High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States