Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Associate Vice President of Patient and Support Services (Dillon, SC)Dillon, South Carolina
Associate Vice President of Patient and Support Services (Dillon, SC)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by;(a) promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;(b) engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements;(c) promoting improvement.
- Leads by example and makes decisions based on the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Work closely with the Administrator and Administrative Counsel in implementing and monitoring the outcomes of Strategic Plan for the hospital.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned departments for fiscal management, human resource management, regulatory compliance, and quality outcomes management. Provides oversight and direction to the daily operations including hi ring, performance management and re-direction of activities. Ensures continued growth and success of assigned departments. Works with assigned department directors in the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures agreed upon goals, staffing plans and budgeting. Oversees and proactively assures preventative maintenance programs for all Support Services.
- Evaluates services for effectiveness relevant to quality of care, standards of service and cost efficiency.
- Coordinates the annual departmental expense, revenue and capital budgets for the departments within the areas of Monitors for compliance with budget allocations and manages the strategies identified as necessary to ensure compliance.
- Recommends new programs or program revision based on accurate and complete assessments, implements approved programs.
- Monitors the work environment for safety, environmental, service, and improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates continued personal growth and development in leadership skill Promotes growth and development of staff within assigned departments.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and development in the field through continuing education.
- Develops leaders, staff, and overall business unit/service line.
- Maintain a cooperative and collaborative working relationship with various members of multi disciplinary team in order to resolve problems, enhance delivery of care and implement plans for future growth.
- In conjunction with the Administrative Nursing Supervisor, serves as hospital Administrator on Call to oversee hospital operations and assume responsibility for overall hospital administration during off hours.
- Represents the hospital in a positive manner in the community.
- Participates in Community activities to promote the hospital as requested.
- Participates as an active member of appropriate McLeod Health and McLeod Health Center Dillon committees.
- Maintains appropriate clinical licenses, if applicable.
- Oversees the management of assigned areas.
- Five or more years of experience with increasing responsibility including direct supervision and leadership in a healthcare or hospital clinical department
- Demonstrated project management with documented outcomes of success
- Must have excellent communication skills, team building ability, organizational skills, flexibility, ability to work independently, and quantitative skills
- Business, financial and regulatory experiences at operational level for a clinical program
- Knowledge of and experience with CMS, DNV, and DHEC regulatory standards and surveys
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in related area of services from an accredited school
- Job Location
- Dillon, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching