Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Anesthesia Department (Dillon campus)Dillon, South Carolina
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Anesthesia Department (Dillon campus)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Administers general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for any scheduled, urgent and emergent surgeries.
- Administers general, IV, inhalation, monitored and regional anesthesia within standards of anesthesia care for the department.
- Monitors appropriate patient functions such as blood pressure, pulse, respirations, EKG, oxygen saturation, end tidal carbon dioxide, temperature, CVP, PAD, and PAWP on a basis that meets the anesthesia department's standards of care and patient's condition.
- Visits patients prior to surgery to obtain pre-operative patient history. Explains anesthesia plans, anesthesia care team's role and visits patients post-operatively.
- Maximizes quality of patient care using current techniques, use of new agents, drugs and equipment.
- Share services provided by the CRNA staff anesthetists to provide continuous anesthesia related services 24 hours a day.
- Effectively manages patient's care after surgical procedure to ensure safety in transit to post-operative care unit or other critical care unit as deemed appropriate by anesthesia/surgeon team.
- Responds to calls within the Medical Center for patient care relative to airway maintenance, life support procedures and removal of epidural catheters as requested by nursing and physicians.
- Demonstrates professionalism and integrity within the department.
- Consistently meets or exceeds National Patient Safety Goal Standards as listed below and monitors staff compliance with same. Takes immediate action to improve compliance as indicated.
- Consistently handles customer complaints promptly and effectively when problems encountered.
- Consistently recognizes potential or real problems as they arise, presents workable solutions, and participates in their implementation, with a positive attitude.
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
- Have graduated from an approved Nurse Anesthesia program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation
- Have successfully completed the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification
- Comply with criteria for recertification as defined by the AANA Council of Recertification
- Hold current S.C. official APRN License as a CRNA
- Must be active & in good standing with the AANA
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience required.
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly. Call is required
Incentive Package for Full-time Position
- Sign on Bonus of $10,000 for a two year commitment
- Relocation up to $5000 for a one year commitment (runs concurrent to Sign on Bonus)
- Job Location
- Dillon, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching