Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Cook II (as needed) - Nutrition Services (Dillon campus)Dillon, South Carolina
Cook II (as needed) - Nutrition Services (Dillon campus)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Must comply with DHEC standards of sanitation and food handling. Service Excellence Standard: Environment/Cleanliness.
- The Cook 2 prepares hot entrée, vegetables, breads, gravies by using standard recipes and HACCP procedures and following production sheets for patients, employees, visitors and special functions. Supervises Cook I in hot food training. Service Excellence Standard: Personal Ownership.
- Assists with patient tray set-up, delivery and pick-up. Service Excellence Standard: Service Recovery, Responsiveness/Customer Waiting.
- Must display courteous relations to all hospital employees, visitors and patients that he/she comes into contact with. Service Excellence Standard: Courtesy.
- Prepares quality foods without overproducing or underproducing food items. Utilizes unused portions appropriately(homemade soups, stews), prepares food in a timely manner as not to compromise food quality. Service Excellence Standard: Service Recovery, Personal Ownership.
- Perform independently in dish room. Service Excellence Standard: Environment/Cleanliness.
- Set-up, stock, run cash register and serve in the cafeteria. Service Excellence Standard: Professionalism, Courtesy, Personal Ownership.
- Three months minimum experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- PRN (coverage as needed to work various shifts)
- Job Location
- Dillon, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching