Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Director of Critical Care Services (Dillon campus)Dillon, South Carolina
Director of Critical Care Services (Dillon campus)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by;
- promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
- engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements;
- promoting improvement.
- Assumes 24-hour accountability for the management and direction of the human and material resources necessary to provide quality patient care and service.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects staff for professional care area. Maintain direct lines of communication with recruiter. Participate in recruitment activities.
- Conducts timely evaluations for staff members. Assist staff in setting and reviewing goals.
- Provides a climate for staff in which they can seek out Director for feedback or to voice concerns or receive information.
- Counsels staff and take appropriate action.
- Keep administration informed of activities and problems.
- Develops, implements and reviews an ongoing education plan for staff.
- Acts as liaison with medical staff to coordinate patient care.
- Serve as a clinical resource to staff, other hospital areas, students, and families.
- Supervises multi-position employees in order to contribute to the overall goals of the Medical Center.
- Able to develop and operationalize their communicated direction and the objectives of the immediate supervisor.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized environment for staff and patients.
- Performs all other duties as they relate to this position.
- At least 3 years of total related work experience
- Licensed as RN in SC
- BS in Nursing or an Associate in Nursing with a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- NIHSS certification required within 6 months of hire and annually for Critical Care Services
- Full-time 80 hrs bi-weekly
- Job Location
- Dillon, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching