Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Housekeeper I - Environmental Services (Dillon campus)Dillon, South Carolina
Housekeeper I - Environmental Services (Dillon campus)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Cleans and sanitizes entire area of assigned responsibility, including all vertical and horizontal surfaces(except nursing equipment),all bathrooms to include baseboards, corners, and under and around toilet area, outside and inside of cabinets/closets, vacuum carpet in assigned work areas, empties trash.
- Cleans occupied patient rooms daily.
- Cleans discharged patient rooms as they come available.
- The knowledge to operate Ascom phones.
- Maintain the housekeeping carts.
- Perform daily duties in a timely manner.
- Good communication skills and professional telephone etiquette are essential
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Full-time, 72 hrs bi-weekly; to work 3 days a week, rotating 12 hour shifts, 6am-7pm, 6pm-7am.
- Job Location
- Dillon, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching