Director of Critical Care Services – Dillon campus
- Assumes 24-hour accountability for the management and direction of the human and material resources necessary to provide quality patient care and service.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects staff for professional care area. Maintain direct lines of communication with recruiter. Participate in recruitment activities.
- Conducts timely evaluations for staff members. Assist staff in setting and reviewing goals.
- Provides a climate for staff in which they can seek out Director for feedback or to voice concerns or receive information.
- Counsels staff and take appropriate action.
- Keep administration informed of activities and problems.
- Develops, implements and reviews an ongoing education plan for staff.
- Acts as liaison with medical staff to coordinate patient care.
- Serve as a clinical resource to staff, other hospital areas, students, and families.
- Supervises multi-position employees in order to contribute to the overall goals of the Medical Center.
- At least 3 years but typically less than 5 years of total related work experience
- Licensed as RN in SC
- BS in Nursing or an Associate in Nursing with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Dillon, SC, United States