Director of Environmental Services – Clarendon Hospital
- Responsible for operational and strategic planning and direction of the Environmental Services Department.
- Responsible for interviewing/ screening departmental applicants.
- Responsible for provision of initial training for newly assigned employees and on-going training and continuous coaching for all staff.
- Additional responsibilities include developing work schedules; evaluating subordinates; maintaining equipment; monitoring and ordering supplies; record keeping and submitting required reports by established deadlines.
- On occasion, may perform the essential functions of a subordinate worker in order to provide a clean and aseptic environment for the safety and health of our patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Must be proficient in the proper use of floor and carpet care battery operated and cord electric equipment.
- Must be proficient in established restorative, interim and routine floor and carpet care procedures.
- Must be capable to remove bulk biohazard and solid waste.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the following for the facility: floor care, linen distribution services, mailroom (pickup, delivery, distribution) and courier services.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Must adhere to hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must follow applicable regulatory agency laws.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills are essential
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school
Manning, SC, United States