Director of Nursing- Endoscopy (RN required)
- Oversees the daily operation of the Endoscopy Lab effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates competence in recruiting, interviewing, selecting and hiring staff to meet the needs of the specific patient population and the unit.
- Demonstrates competence in all fiscal aspects of the department and works with the Surgical Services Business Director to ensure strong fiscal standing.
- Demonstrates continued growth and development in leadership skills including: delegation, mentoring, fostering professional practices and setting an example by living the core values of caring, integrity, person and quality.
- Competently manages physician and employee related complaints, issues and concerns to optimize the work environment.
- Fosters interdepartmental and collaborative relationships.
- Responsible for development, implementation and review of on-going quality patient care and service delivery plan 24 hours per day including fiscal responsibility, quality outcomes, and nursing growth and development using ongoing Evidence Based Practices.
- Is knowledgeable of local, state and national agency standards incorporating the standards into everyday functionality.
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience
- Previous supervisor/management experience
Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
- BSN Prepared Nurse
Florence, SC, United States