EAP Counselor (FT) – Florence
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values
- Provides crisis intervention/assessment/short-term treatment/referral services to employees and/or family members in a timely manner.
- Serves in a gatekeeper function for the McLeod Health enhanced behavioral health benefit.
- Provides organizational consultation in areas of behavioral risk management.
- Supports employee awareness efforts throughout the organization including external industry contracts.
- Provides training and consultation to supervisors for dealing with troubled employees.
- Maintains professional certifications and licensure.
- Maintains client data entry and documentation.
- Provides wellness/prevention services and training to employees, supervisors, management and/or units as requested.
- Facilitates the growth of the EAP through external EAP services.
- Provides leadership and resources to support financial wellness in our workplaces.
- Works cooperatively with Employee Assistance Manager/Coordinator and accepting responsibilities as assigned.
- Background and experience in teaching and conducting training/classes required.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required.
- Premier Electronic Medical Record experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Minimum 3 years Employee Assistance Program
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related field required.
- Licensed as an independent practitioner required. (LMFT, LPC, LISW, LMSW, PhD/PsyD)
- Employee Assistance Professional certification preferred
- State or national Alcohol and Drug Counselor certification preferred
Florence, SC, United States