Echo Sonographer (PRN) – McLeod Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Performs TEE and TTE exams for the cardiologists
- Possesses the ability to recognize significances of structures visualized, electronic equipment limitations to distinguish artifacts from pathological processes.
- Proficient in all Radiology Systems EMR, Pacscube, Scheduling, Cardiology Pacs system.
- Placing/revising orders in EMR.
- Accessing Central Scheduling to assist patients with their scheduled appointment times.
- Printing and faxing Radiology rep01ts at the request of patients or physicians.
- Exporting images onto a CD/DVD for Outpatients and patients being transferred via Pacscube.
- Route images to various institutions via internal Pacs server.
- Performs duties as assigned by assistant Director or Director.
* 2 years of job experience
* Minimum of a high school diploma/GED from an accredited school
* Registry or registry eligible and registered within 6 months of hire
Little River, SC, United States