EEG/Registered Nerve Conduction Technician
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. Responsible for administration of neurologic tests, not limited to EEGs, evoke potentials, nerve conduction studies,
and intra-operative monitoring
3. Works closely with clinical staff and neurologists.
4. Gathers patient’s medical history, provides explanation for testing, and assure the patient is prepared for procedure.
5. Reports any findings to physician for further analysis.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Clinical background preferred
Postsecondary training is preferred
On the job training may also be offered
Technologist will be required to be registered in EEG within (2) years of employment
Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (GED) from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States