EKG Technician (PRN) – McLeod Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Using service excellence standards, addresses the needs of the patients.
- Documents and maintains records, charts and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs all procedures according to policy and procedure. Organizes workload to ensure orders are completed as prescribed.
- Performs EKGs
- Performs EEGs
- Performs Stress Tests
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- BLS certification
- EKG certification
- Previous experience is preferred in a hospital setting
Little River, SC, United States