Emergency Department Tech, PRN, Cheraw
- Works under the direct supervision of the Licensed Nurse to assist the nurse in meeting the patient’s basic needs of comfort, hygiene, and nutrition.
- Assists nurses in obtaining data for assessment as well as assisting the nurse to provide care, supports the smooth operation of the department by performing tasks associated with general unit organization and orderliness.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts PPD rounding.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department.
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department
- Demonstrates the ability to think critically and prioritize workload to promote optimal patient outcomes
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- BLS Certification
- Phlebotomy or C.N.A. certification or valid EMT Certification
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Cheraw, SC, United States