Epic Application Analyst I (ClinDoc/Stork)
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Collaborates system support which includes design, modifications to software applications, including encoding, system preference modifications, documentation, testing, training or sharing of system functions as appropriate.
- Serves as a liaison between the IT Department, vendors and clients for multiple systems/applications.
- Provides technical/application assistance to clients and IT staff as appropriate.
- Participates in system upgrades and provides support as appropriate.
- Completes tasks on time and meets assignment dates.
- Ensures system changes follow change management procedures and protocols.
- Assists with creating, documenting and executing test plans for supported applications.
- Participates in support for systems both daily and during implementations.
- Participates in an on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours, weekends, providing 24×7 client support as necessary.
Works collaboratively with IT Educators to ensure system feature and function modifications are shared with educators so training plans and documentation can be updated appropriately.
- Epic Certification
- Minimum of one year of computer system application modifications or support experience.
- Minimum of one year of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Healthcare/Computer Science/Business from an accredited school or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Florence, SC, United States