Epic Application Analyst II (Bugsy/Orders)
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Analyzes, designs, and modifies software applications, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support implementation of one or more software modules. system preference modifications, documentation, training or sharing of system functions as appropriate.
- Provides more advanced technical expertise than that of an Epic Applications Analyst I.
- Serves as a liaison between the IT Department, vendors and clients for multiple systems/applications.
- Gathers and works with departments to prioritize development initiatives and activities.
- Provides analysis of workflow and implements solutions to meet department needs.
- Provides technical/application assistance to clients and IT staff as appropriate.
- Assists with coordination of system upgrades and large projects and provides support as required.
- Completes tasks on time and meets assignment dates.
- Ensures system changes follow change management procedures and protocols.
- Creates and maintains all documentation for all assigned applications, and develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications.
- Participates in an on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours, weekends, providing 24×7 client support as necessary.
- Participates in support for systems both daily and during implementations.
- Works collaboratively with IT Educators to ensure system feature and function modifications are shared with educators so training plans and documentation can be updated appropriately.
16. Serves as a mentor to Epic Applications Analyst I
- Epic Certification.
- Minimum of two years Epic build experience.
- Minimum of three years of computer system application modifications and support experience.
- Minimum of three years of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets.
- Presentation, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bugsy Epic Certified (Replace where we have Epic Certified)
- Inpatient Orders Epic Certified desired
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Healthcare/Computer Science/Business from an accredited school or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States