Epic Application Analyst II (Cupid)
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Analyzes, designs, and modifies software applications, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support implementation of one or more software modules. system preference modifications, documentation, training or sharing of system functions as appropriate.
- Serves as a liaison between the IT Department, vendors and clients for multiple systems/applications.
- Provides technical/application assistance to clients and IT staff as appropriate.
- Participates in an on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours, weekends, providing 24×7 client support as necessary.
- Participates in support for systems both daily and during implementations.
- Works collaboratively with IT Educators to ensure system feature and function modifications are shared with educators so training plans and documentation can be updated appropriately.
- Highly motivated individual with understanding in Cardiology department workflows and procedures within hospital and ambulatory settings; understanding of how the Cardiology department interacts operationally with other areas of the organization, such as ordering physicians, the billing office, and medical records; understanding of the integration or interfaces that will exist between Cupid, CPACS, and speech recognition or dictation systems strongly desired.
- EPIC Certification, Cupid Certification/Accreditation
- Minimum of two years Epic build experience.
- Minimum of three years of computer system application modifications and support experience.
- Minimum of three years of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Healthcare/Computer Science/Business from an accredited school or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States