Evs Tech – 2nd Shift (Full Time)
The McLeod Health Environmental Services Department is looking for motivated individuals to join our team!
- Provides a clean and aseptic environment for the safety and health of our patients, visitors, physicians and employees by performing various housekeeping and other duties.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: waste removal; dusting, cleaning and sanitizing of fixtures and surfaces; dust and damp mopping; biohazard spill clean up; soiled linen removal; cleaning, sanitizing and making of beds; vacuuming.
- Changes out drapes and cubicle curtains.
- Must be proficient in the proper use of floor and carpet care battery operated and cord electric equipment.
- Must become proficient in established restorative, interim and routine floor and carpet care procedures.
- Removes bulk biohazard and solid waste. Performs special projects as assigned.
- Uses computer for computer based training, data collection and during routine room turnover operations.
- Keeps records, maintains logs and submits daily activity reports via schedule worksheets and/or task sequence sheets.
- Must adhere to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Must follow applicable regulatory agency laws.
Full Time, 80-hours Bi-weekly
2nd Shift: 3:00-11:30pm,
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience required
- Previous hospital / commercial housekeeping or floor technician experience is preferred
Florence, SC, United States