Executive Secretary II – Finance
- Serves as the Personal Executive Secretary to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, minute taking, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Assists with and performs various secretarial duties for Corporate- Board and Committee meetings/ events.
- A thorough knowledge of complex office procedures and functions are necessary.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills are necessary.
- 5+ years’ administrative experience
- Strong computer skills and MS Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Science, or other related healthcare degree from an accredited school
- Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly
Florence, SC, United States